Sign up for a free online training session to learn more about Natural Standard’s decision-support tools.
Natural Standard provides high-quality, evidence-based information about integrative therapies to help healthcare professionals and consumers make safer, more educated decisions about health.
Natural Standard is an international multidisciplinary collaboration that includes contributors from more than 100 eminent academic institutions. Research teams systematically gather scientific data and expert opinions to develop comprehensive monographs that are designed to facilitate clinical decision making. For each therapy, the available scientific evidence of effectiveness is evaluated using the Natural Standard Evidence-Based Validated Grading Rationale™. All monographs undergo blinded peer review prior to inclusion in Natural Standard databases.
These guided tours will demonstrate how to navigate the various databases and cross reference medical conditions and therapies. Note the time is Eastern Time.
- Tue, May 03, 2011 2:00 – 2:45 p.m. (EDT)
- Thu, May 05, 2011 2:00 – 2:45 p.m. (EDT)
- Tue, May 10, 2011 2:00 – 2:45 p.m. (EDT)
- Thu, May 12, 2011 2:00 – 2:45 p.m. (EDT)
- Tue, May 17, 2011 2:00 – 2:45 p.m. (EDT)
- Thu, May 19, 2011 2:00 – 2:45 p.m. (EDT)
- Tue, May 24, 2011 2:00 – 2:45 p.m. (EDT)
- Thu, May 26, 2011 2:00 – 2:45 p.m. (EDT)
After registration, attendees will receive e-mail confirmation with information on how to join the webinar.
- PC-based attendees: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Macintosh®-based attendees: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer