Did you know the library offers resources for starting and building a business? The library is full of hidden gems! Discover these wonderful gems on Hot Topics – Small Business, Starting and Building
The new personalization features in ReferenceUSA take the user experience to a whole new level. Now you can:
- Create user profiles
- Save searches
- Generate customs search lists
- Access a personalized home page
Want learn how to set up a personal account from the ReferenceUSA Home page?
Want to learn more about how ReferenceUSA can help you with finding a job or grow your business?
Come to one of five free workshops and we will show you everything you need to know.
- Centennial Hills Library, 6711 N. Buffalo Dr. Feb 25, 2015 at 10:30 a.m.
- Windmill Library Virtual Lab, 7060 W. Windmill Ln. Feb 25, 2015 at 2:00 p.m.
- Enterprise Library, 25 E. Shelbourne Ave. Feb 26, 2015 at 10:30 a.m.
- Summerlin Library, 1771 Inner Circle Dr. Feb 27, 2015 at 10:30 a.m.
- Clark County Library, 1401 E. Flamingo Rd. Feb 27, 2015 at 2:00 p.m.
Data Springs Eternal! The Library is hosting ReferenceUSA trainer Nancy Spidle at the following locations:
Monday May 5th
10:30 a.m. Centennial Hills Library
1:30 p.m. Mesquite Library
Tuesday May 6th
10:30 a.m. Rainbow Library
3:00 p.m. West Charleston Library
These workshops are intended to give anyone wanting to use ReferenceUSA a deeper understanding of how to be effective and efficient when using the resource.
The newest module to be introduced is ReferenceUSA’s Historical US Businesses data. This module delivers incomparable access to anyone wanting to have a historical reference for their city, an industry or even an individual business. This powerful insight will be beneficial in recognizing trends and opportunities for businesses, entrepreneurs and community planners.
While intended for the general public, librarians are always welcome! (in case you were wondering, these are free!) Why not join us?