To learn more about using Artemis Literary Sources visit Hot Topic – How to Use the Library Databases: GALE
Literature Criticism Online‘s design, is heavily influenced by user feedback and guided by Gale’s advisory board provides the features literature students and researchers want most, including:
- Enhanced homepage keyword searching
- Revised results display allowing for fast viewing and evaluating
- Article-level results with easy access to article-level citations
- Quick filtering functionality
- Immediate access to newly acquired volumes as well as the ability to search directly across a series or volume with new About This Publication pages
- New image viewer
- Detailed subject indexing
- Term clusters and graphing tools for visualizing results and textual analysis
- Mobile compatibility
LCO provides a similar user experience to our platform Artemis: Literary Sources, where users can search across all of our literature resource holdings from Gale.
See what all the excitement is about, check out these features today!
The following titles have been added to our Literature Criticism Online resource:
Contemporary Literary Criticism Vol 302
Drama Criticism Vol 042
Nineteenth-Century Literature Criticism Vol 238
Poetry Criticism Vol 114
Short Story Criticism Vol 148
Short Story Criticism Vol 149
Twentieth-Century Literary Criticism Vol 248
Twentieth-Century Literary Criticism Vol 249
Did you know you can see what is in each volume?
- Log into Literature Criticism Online
- Enter the Year of Publication – example: 2011
- Select the Title of the work you want to see
- Click Search
- On the first entry Select Inside this Entry
- Select Inside this Volume
You should see the table of contents for the volume.