Did you know the library offers resources for starting and building a business? The library is full of hidden gems! Discover these wonderful gems on Hot Topics – Small Business, Starting and Building
Job seekers: ReferenceUSA from Infogroup® can aid in your job search by giving you access to more than 14 million employers. Use this business database to conduct research about industries and companies of interest to you. Find executives, corporate families, company size and more!
Looking at starting a new business or want to grow the one you got? Looking for potential customers? Power your research capabilities with the premier reference tool. ReferenceUSA offers:
- More records – the current business file is the largest available, containing more than 24 million records.
- The most accurate data – the only compiler of both business and consumer data, verifying and updating the records daily.
- Unique features – is the only reference database that offers mapping, data visualization, and historical data.
- Free resources – Take advantage of the free webinars, marketing materials, and in-person training.
Try ReferenceUSA out today. To learn more about ReferenceUSA see our Hot Topic – Small Business – Starting and Building
Nancy Spidle from ReferenceUSA will be in town, September 12th at the Summerlin Library at Noon – 1pm to explain how ReferenceUSA (library purchased database) can help business owners market their businesses, job seekers find the hidden job market and sales persons to find customers.
She will repeat the class at Windmill Library – Virtual Training Lab on Friday September 13th at 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (Please note space is limited in the lab but it will be hands on). The Virtual Training Lab is located on the second floor of the Service Center next to Windmill Library. Enter the library and turn right, take the stairs or elevator to the receptionists desk and she will direct you.
All business owners, salesmen , job seekers and interested library patrons are welcome to attend.
Look what we just added to our Gale Virtual Reference Library! Includes business, culture and computer sciences titles.
- Encyclopedia of Global Brands 2nd Ed, 2VOL
- Encyclopedia of Management 7
- Fashion, Costume, and Culture: Clothing, Headwear, Body Decorations, and Footwear through the Ages, 2nd ed.
- Gale Business Insights Handbook of Cultural Transformation
- Gale Business Insights Handbook of Global Business Law
- Gale Business Insights Handbook of Global Marketing
- Gale Business Insights Handbook of Innovation Management
- Gale Business Insights Handbook of Investment Research
- Gale Business Insights Handbook of Social Media Marketing
- Gale Encyclopedia of Environmental Health
- Gale Encyclopedia of Everyday Law, 3rd ed.
- Gale Encyclopedia of Nursing and Allied Health, 3rd ed.
- Human Geography: People and the Environment
- Junior Worldmark Encyclopedia of the States, 6th ed., 4 vols.
- Junior Worldmark Encyclopedia of World Cultures, 2nd ed.
- Computer Sciences, 2nd ed., 4 vols (MacMillan Science Library)