Are you joining the fun Monday at the Money Smart Middle Schoolers’ event? Did you know we have a Money Smart Hot Topic? That’s right! It’s full of information on money management and it has a fun page just for students. Play the games and take the quizzes to see just how Money Smart you are!
Flipster is easy to use on a tablet or computer. On a tablet just use your browser to go to Flipster, from the library’s Hot Topic – Club Read for Kids. Select a magazine to read and when the cover appears click the download button for the app at the top of the page. Install the Flipster app and your magazine downloads to the app for offline reading. It’s that easy!
Learn more about Flipster at Databases A-Z on the “F” tab. You can also find Flipster on Club Read for Kids and Club Read for Teens. Individual magazines from Flipster can be found on the Homework Help pages.
Draw and color with music! Each splash of color causes a new musical instrument to play! Learn the names of all the instruments in the orchestra and how they sound. Works great on either a phone or tablet!
– Free Draw mode + 6 adorable pictures to color + 2 songs!
– Crayola crayons, markers, paint bucket, and animated stickers!
– Each song includes 18 possible instruments; your song sounds different every time you draw!
– Share your masterpiece via Facebook, email, and more!
– More than 50 official Crayola colors!
– A fun, creative, and educational experience for kids!
That’s right, the library is now offering unlimited access to OnePlay games for Android tablets and PCs. To get started with gaming visit Hot Topic – OnePlay Games and get your code to create an account at OnePlay. While you are there be sure to download the Library OnePlay Setup Manual to walk you through the setup steps.