Writing a paper or a an essay for college? The Library can help you get a better grade! Just upload it (it’s FREE!) to BrainFuse’s HelpNow Writing Lab and your will receive expert advice on how to make your paper better!
Starting today, you can benefit from a number of enhancements to the library’s premium databases GVRL and all resources within the InfoTrac and In Context* families, including the PowerSearch platform. These enhancements are designed to increase accessibility for those with disabilities like low vision or blindness, improve usability for both desktop and mobile researchers, and create a common user experience across some of the most popular resources.
Just a few of the improvements include:
- A similar user experience across GVRL, InfoTrac, and In Context
- Optimization for all screen sizes and devices
- Improved workflow through placement and labeling of navigation elements
- Increased accessibility through high-contrast banners and buttons
- Better presentation of valuable page content
You can learn more about these enhancements at Gale 2015 Enhancements.
You will find Gale databases on the library’s Databases A-Z and Hot Topics pages.
Why struggle with homework or job hunting when there is free help available 7 days a week from 1 p.m. to 10 p.m.? Never used BrainFuse before? Visit with Jack from BrainFuse and he will show you how easy it is to turn homework or job hunting frustrations into success with HelpNow! What is HelpNow?
It’s for Students (all grade levels) and Job Hunters!
Get Math, Science, Reading and Writing or Resume help and Interview Coaching help!
When and where? It’s FREE!
- West Charleston Library – Mar 11, at 11:00 a.m. 6301 W. Charleston Blvd, LV, NV. 89146
- Rainbow Library – Mar 11 at 2:00 p.m. 3150 N. Buffalo Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89128
- Windmill Library – Virtual Library Lab – Mar 12 at 11:00 a.m. 7060 W Windmill Las Vegas, NV 89113
- Sunrise Library – Mar 12 at 2:00 p.m. 5400 Harris Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89110