Starting today, you can benefit from a number of enhancements to the library’s premium databases GVRL and all resources within the InfoTrac and In Context* families, including the PowerSearch platform. These enhancements are designed to increase accessibility for those with disabilities like low vision or blindness, improve usability for both desktop and mobile researchers, and create a common user experience across some of the most popular resources.
Just a few of the improvements include:
- A similar user experience across GVRL, InfoTrac, and In Context
- Optimization for all screen sizes and devices
- Improved workflow through placement and labeling of navigation elements
- Increased accessibility through high-contrast banners and buttons
- Better presentation of valuable page content
You can learn more about these enhancements at Gale 2015 Enhancements.
You will find Gale databases on the library’s Databases A-Z and Hot Topics pages.