Literature Criticism Online‘s design, is heavily influenced by user feedback and guided by Gale’s advisory board provides the features literature students and researchers want most, including:
- Enhanced homepage keyword searching
- Revised results display allowing for fast viewing and evaluating
- Article-level results with easy access to article-level citations
- Quick filtering functionality
- Immediate access to newly acquired volumes as well as the ability to search directly across a series or volume with new About This Publication pages
- New image viewer
- Detailed subject indexing
- Term clusters and graphing tools for visualizing results and textual analysis
- Mobile compatibility
LCO provides a similar user experience to our platform Artemis: Literary Sources, where users can search across all of our literature resource holdings from Gale.
See what all the excitement is about, check out these features today!