Here’s your chance to vote for your favorite silver sesquicentennial medallion and a chance to win one! Visit:
Nevada 150th Year Sesquicentennial https://www.nevada150.org/
and click Vote Now link.
Voting ends Thursday August 7, 2014.
For more information on Nevada History visit the Library’s Hot Topic – Nevada History.
Value Line launched a new interface on Thursday. A few tips about the new service:
- Looking for Standard Industrial Information? Find it by hovering over the far right edge of the screen (where Try It is located on the picture to the left) a menu slides open which contains links. Select a link and it jumps down the page to where it is located. The other option is simple scroll down the page to the section you are looking for.
- Need help understanding all the financial terms and what they mean? Go to the Help section and learn about them.
Literature Criticism Online‘s design, is heavily influenced by user feedback and guided by Gale’s advisory board provides the features literature students and researchers want most, including:
- Enhanced homepage keyword searching
- Revised results display allowing for fast viewing and evaluating
- Article-level results with easy access to article-level citations
- Quick filtering functionality
- Immediate access to newly acquired volumes as well as the ability to search directly across a series or volume with new About This Publication pages
- New image viewer
- Detailed subject indexing
- Term clusters and graphing tools for visualizing results and textual analysis
- Mobile compatibility
LCO provides a similar user experience to our platform Artemis: Literary Sources, where users can search across all of our literature resource holdings from Gale.
See what all the excitement is about, check out these features today!
Success in business requires insight and adaptability. But making the RIGHT changes requires a full understanding of the business environment… and that means having the right information. Not a Business.
Gale’s Business Insights: Essentials provides the tools that entrepreneurs and business professionals need to help their businesses adapt and thrive, and that business students need to remain aware of emerging trends. This resource become even easier to use with these new enhancements:
- Improved search relevance results
- New HTML article download option so users can easily highlight text
- New search box drop-downs by company, industry, article, and keyword
- Improved home page design with new navigational pathways to frequently searched content, such as company profiles, also bringing Thomson Reuters reports to the forefront
- Restyled profile pages with company information (formerly “related content”) and related articles by subject sections
- Additional search results page limiters, including full-text only, peer-reviewed only, and publication date.
These updates to Business Insights: Essentials makes it easier than ever for business students and other business-minded folk to keep moving forward on the right track.