Are you a small business owner and looking for information about health insurance options? You may be interested to learn that the Small Business Administration (SBA) and Small Business Majority have launched a weekly Affordable Care Act 101 webinars series that any small business owner or interested party can join. The Affordable Care Act 101 webinars will be hosted every Thursday until the start of open enrollment on October 1, 2013.
During each webinar, small business owners will learn the basics of the Affordable Care Act and what the law means for their company and employees. Topics of interest include:
- The small business health care tax credit
- Cost containment
- The Health Insurance Marketplaces and the Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP)
- Shared responsibility provisions
Each week, SBA representatives will walk through the key pieces of the law so that small business owners can understand the facts to make informed decisions about providing health insurance for their employees.
Below are the registration links for the next three presentations. Registration for later webinars will be available shortly.
- Thursday, August 1 at 11:00 AM PST: Click to Register
- Thursday, August 8 at 11:00 AM PST: Click to Register
- Thursday, August 15 at 11:00 AM PST: Click to Register
For additional webinars go to the Small Business Majority Event Calendar.
Additional Information can be found at Small Business, Starting and Growing a Business.