Are people richer or poorer? And are your neighbors more likely to be better off? Or starving to death? Check out the state-by-state statistics, and see how your friend and neighbors are doing. Poverty 2010 and 2011
Additional Library Resources to help you:
- Community Services
- Adult Learning Center – Buff up your skills to get a better job – or a job at all. Get a GED, pass the Citizenship Exam, write a resume…
- Nevada Career Information System (NCIS) – Find out where the jobs are in Nevada – what’s hot, and what’s hot hiring. Find a trade school. Find out your skills and where you’d do best!
- Learning Express – Learn A Test – Need to pass a test to get a job? Get practice here! Plus career help, an introduction to using popular software, and more!
- The globalization gap : how the rich get richer and the poor get left further behind
- Nickel and dimed : on (not) getting by in America
- How can the poor be helped?
- The unheard truth : poverty and human rights
- The rich and the rest of us