Do you have questions why your knees hurt? Then read Questions and answers about knee problems. This booklet contains general information about several knee problems. It includes descriptions and a diagram of the different parts of the knee. Individual sections of the booklet describe the symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment of specific types of knee injuries and conditions. Information on how to prevent these problems is also provided.
Additional Library Resources:
- Health and Wellness Resource Center – Knees
- Alt Healthwatch
- Health Source – Consumer Edition
- Senior Life
- People with Disabilities
Books & DVDs:
- Treat your own knees : a self-help treatment plan to fully rehabilitate 26 common knee injuries and conditions
- The healthy knees book
- Strong knees [videodisc]
- Functional fitness. Arthritis water therapy [videodisc]
- Framework for the knee : a 6-step plan for preventing injury and ending pain
- Fitness after 40 : how to stay strong at any age
- Back to full stride [videodisc] : knee replacement surgery.