Sometimes it’s still harder for a woman to get a job, than it is for a man – especially in this economy. When that happens, it’s time for women to do what women do best – think outside the box.
“Green” jobs are the up and coming industry. Green industry is already starting in a big way, but the careers are different than in “standard” industries. The “old boy” training just isn’t enough any more.
This is the opportunity to break in at the ground floor – find the career, get the training, and take off! The big bucks and job security are waiting! Read me about finding your green career in Why green is your color – a women’s guide to a sustainable career.
- Green Careers – Choosing work for a sustainable future
- Green Collar Jobs – Environmental careers for the 21st century
- Green Jobs for a new economy
- Dear Success Seeker – Wisdom from outstanding women
- The Girls Guide to kicking your career into gear
- Department of Labor – Women’s Bureau
- Women’s Safety and Health Issues at Work
- Hot Jobs for Women in the 21st Century
- National Women’s Business Council
- Small Business Administration -Women owned businesses
- Small Business Administration – Women’s Business Resources