It’s baseball season, which means the pitchers are giving us all an education in shoulder injuries. It’s one thing when it happens to an athlete on TV – and a whole other thing when it happens to you! You could be the one in a huge, padded sling!
Have you “done something” to your shoulder? Find out more about what it could be, and what you should do!
What are Shoulder Problems?
Additional Library Resources:
- Shoulder Injuries – Health and Wellness Resource Center
- Shoulder Pain – Health and Wellness Resource Center
- Arthritis Hot Topic
- Mayo Clinic on Shoulder Pain
Useful books in catalog:
- Should Surgery Companion
- Healing yoga for neck & shoulder pain
- Living with sports injuries
- Healthy shoulder handbook
- 101 sports medicine tips/facts. Vol. 2