How well do you know your presidents? Need Help? Use Credo Reference Online.
- What U.S. president had the shortest life?
- What conspirator in the Lincoln assassination was pardoned for saving the lives of prison guards during a yellow fever epidemic?
- What U.S. president threw out the most Opening Day baseballs?
- Who was the sixth president of the United States?
- Who was the only president to serve two non-consecutive terms?
- What nickname is given to George Washington?
- In which year did President Richard Nixon proclaimed one single federal public holiday, the Presidents’ Day, to be observed on the third Monday of February, honoring all past president of the United States of America?
- Did George Washington really cut down a cherry tree?
- Which president is the only president who was unanimously elected and ran unopposed for both terms?
- Who was the first U.S. President to receive a patent?
How did you do?
0 – 1 Mmmm, not exactly brilliant.
2 – 5 A reasonable stab.
6 – 8 A good showing. But there’s still room for improvement!
9 – 10 You really know your stuff. Well done!