Can you identify the rock and pop groups to which these players belong or belonged? Need Help? Use Credo Reference Online!
1. Which US pop group included
, Tito Jackson and Jermaine Jackson?
2. Which Swedish pop group included Björn Ulvaeus and Benny Andersson?
3. Which British rock band included Steve Jones, Glen Matlock and Paul Cook?
4. Which US group included Carl Wilson, Mike Love and Al Jardine?
5. Which British pop group, formed in 1960, had a drummer called Pete Best?
6. Which Irish boy band, created by Louis Walsh, included Ronan Keating and Stephen Gately?
7. Which American vocal group included Renaldo Benson, Abdul Fakir, Lawrence Payton and Levi Stubbs?
8. Which British synth-pop duo formed in 1981 consisted of Annie Lennox and Dave Stewart?
9. Which British rock band included Jonny Buckland and Will Champion?
10. Which American band included Billy Corgan, James Iha and D’Arcy Wretzky?
How did you do?
0 – 1 Mmmm, not exactly brilliant.
2 – 5 A reasonable stab.
6 – 8 A good showing. But there’s still room for improvement!
9 – 10 You really know your stuff. Well done!
Questions set by Tony Augarde (www.augardebooks.co.uk)