Once a tired boring genre, biographies and memoirs are all the rage in the publishing industry today. Everyone from Dick Van Dyke to A-Rod to Betty White have published an eBook. Having your name in print is big, period. Even non-celebrities are getting into the biz by publishing a memoir about a great life experience. Some of these titles are even good–good enough to made into a movies. Which is the case for On the Road by Jack Kerouac, set to be released as a major motion picture later this year.
Check out some of these other biographies and memoirs today that are guaranteed to warm your soul, make your skin crawl, or inspire you to do something great!
- The Battle for Las Vegas: The Law vs The Mob by Dennis N. Griffin
- Play Like You Mean It by Rex Ryan
- Jeanne Out of the Bottle by Barbara Eden
- If You Ask Me by Betty White
- Crazy for the Storm by Norman Ollestad