An Authoritative and Highly Visual Science Resource
The award-winning Science Online offers a comprehensive, curriculum-oriented overview of a broad range of scientific disciplines in a variety of useful formats. The accessible content is organized by subject area and type of resource, as well as by national and state science education standards. Users can follow an extensive network of hyperlinks and suggested searches to related topics. Tabbed search results and Boolean search capabilities help users easily find their desired results. High-quality print, email, reduce-and-enlarge-text, and save-to-folder capabilities, plus a help page, are also available.
- Complete Coverage: the full spectrum of scientific disciplines
- Experiments and Activities*: more than 1,300 science experiments and activities, indexed by grade range, subject category, and time required
- “Today’s Science Feature”: handpicked articles from Today’s Science highlighting recent scientific events and discoveries
Images, Videos, and Animations: nearly 8,300 printable diagrams, illustrations, and images; more than 500 videos and flash animations
- Comprehensive Source List: full and partial text from hundreds of authoritative print titles.
- Topics, terms, and principles
- Images, videos, and animations
- Experiments and activities*
- “Science in the News” news articles
- National and State Science Education Standards*
- Conversion calculator
- “Did You Mean…?” search feature
- Persistent record links
- Dynamic citations in MLA, Chicago Manual of Style, and APA styles.
*Science Online contains experiments and national and state education standards.