This week’s brainteaser is about cathedrals and the cities they are in.
Need help? Use Credo Reference.
1. Who designed St Paul’s Cathedral in London?
2. Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral is on an island in which river?
4. In which country is Chartres cathedral?
5. In which city is the largest Gothic cathedral in Italy?
6. The Leaning Tower of Pisa was built to serve as what for the city’s cathedral?
7. Who designed the dome of St Peter’s Cathedral in Rome?
8. Who wrote the verse drama “Murder in the Cathedral” (1935)?
9. Which French artist painted the picture “Rouen Cathedral, West Portal, Grey Weather, 1894″?
10. Name the architect who designed the dome of Florence cathedral.
Questions set by Tony Augarde (www.augardebooks.co.uk)