Did the teacher today talk about a Math concept and you don’t understand what she was talking about? Well, the Virtual Library is here to help! We have online tutors everyday between 1pm and 10pm DAILY waiting to help you with your math problems and work with you so you understand that concept. Best of all it’s free!
Read what two students said recently:
- I have been using this service for years and to tell you the truth I don’t know how I would have gotten through my homework without this service.. I am always a hardworker and trying it on my own first of course BUT I tend to have trouble remembering how to do what the teacher has shown us to do or I just dont understand it completely.. so thanks soo much, I am truly appreciative and grateful
- Omg! THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! Ive been using this service for years and have never been let down, I am now in 10th grade in a 12th grade math class all because of this service, it has given me the confidence to conquer the greatest challenges in school.. thanks soo much!
Beside the Homework Help link on the sidebar of The Librarian’s Brain, you can find the link to the tutors in a variety of places on the Library’s website:
- The Home page
- The Teens page
- The Kids page
- Databases A-Z (listed under the letter B for BrainFuse)
- Search by Topic (under several topics:)
- Careers and Education (under Skill Development – BrainFuse)
- Resources for Elementary Grades (under Skill Development – BrainFuse )
- Resources for Middle & High School Grades (under Skill Development – BrainFuse)
Click on the images below to see the above locations:
This program is funded in part by the Nevada State Library and Archives and the Institute of Museum and Library Services, the primary source of federal support for the nation’s 122,000 libraries and 17,500 museums. The Institute’s mission is to create strong libraries and museums that connect people to information and ideas.