This month we will be discontinuing the following EBSCO Databases:
- Nursing & Allied Health Collection
- Salud para todos
- Scientific American
- American Heritage Child Dictionary
- Kids Search
- Student Research Center
For replacements try using the following:
- Health Source – Nursing Edition – Search health publications geared toward the medical students or professionals. Contains a medical dictionary.
- CINAHL Plus with Full Text – CINAHL Plus with Full Text is the world’s most comprehensive source of full text for nursing & allied health journals, providing full text for more than 750 journals indexed in CINAHL. This authoritative file contains full text for many of the most used journals in the CINAHL index – with no embargo. CINAHL Plus with Full Text is the definitive research tool for all areas of nursing and allied health literature.
- Credo Reference – One stop shopping for encyclopedias, dictionaries, thesauri and books of quotations, not to mention a range of subject-specific titles. Be sure to try the “Concept Map”, it’s really cool!
- Kids InfoBits – Find information about animals, plants, people, geography, sports and many more subjects just for kids.
- Student Resource Center Gold – Search reference books, Magazines & Journals, Newspapers, Primary Documents, and Multimedia for subject areas History, Literature, Science, Social Science & biographies. Timeline feature.