Having recently had a brainteaser about wives, it seems only fair that we should now have one about husbands. Need help with the answers? Try using Credo Reference.
- What was the name of Yoko Ono’s husband who collaborated with her on “conceptual events” to promote world peace, including a “bed-in”?
- Who wrote: “It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife”?
- What was the name of the husband of Polish-born French scientist Marie Curie?
- Which French king was married to Marie Antoinette?
- Ethel Rosenberg and her husband, Julius, were executed in 1953 for allegedly doing what?
- Name the guitarist/vocalist with the band Nirvana who was married to Courtney Love, vocalist with the grunge band Hole.
- Who was the husband of Lotte Lenya?
- Which British poet married the poet Sylvia Plath in 1956?
- Oxford academic Michael Aris was the husband of which Myanmar (Burmese) politcian and human-rights campaigner?
- Which Irish author and wit (1854-1900) married Constance Lloyd in 1884?