Test the breadth and depth of your knowledge with this General Knowledge brainteaser.
- What color does your skin turn if you have jaundice?
- In which American city is the Golden Gate Bridge?
- Is an acre bigger or smaller than a hectare?
- Which pop singer starred in the films “Absolute Beginners” and “The Man Who Fell to Earth”?
- Which two continents are connected by the Isthmus of Suez?
- The plans for calculating engines made by British innovator Charles Babbage (1791-1871) established him as a pioneer of what?
- “AZ” is the airline code for which airline?
- Which composer wrote the marches “The Stars and Stripes Forever” and “Liberty Bell”?
- From 1970 to 1973, Salvador Allende was president of which South American country?
- Which writer coined the term “Cold War” in his 1945 essay “You and the Atom Bomb”?
Need Help? Check out out Databases.