Can you answer these questions? Need help? Try out our new Search by Topic section of the web site.
- For which country is the Dalai Lama not only the religious leader but also the political leader?
- In 1994, who became South Africa’s first democratically elected president?
- What is the current name of the area that was formerly named East Pakistan?
- The United Kingdom is comprised of which four countries?
- In which country did Lech Walesa lead a movement called Solidarity and was elected president in 1990?
- Which organization won the Nobel Peace Prize for humanitarian service in 1917, 1944, and 1963?
- Which worldwide human rights movement was founded in 1961 by British lawyer Peter Benenson?
- Name four of the five permanent members of the United Nations’ Security Council.
- Complete this sentence from the first article of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights: All human beings are born free and equal in…what?
- Name three of the five countries with which Afghanistan shares borders.